11.10.2014

Work wear for winter: bad girl, gone good

This year, I'm making a really concerted effort to move my career forward. I had some very good advice recently;
'Dress for the job you want, not the job you have.'

It's stuck with me; its hard to emit experience and credibility when you still dress like a student.

I don't think there's anything wrong with wearing low-end high street brands in the office. However, I think you need to particularly conscious of wear and tear. I haven't bought much new for around two years and my outfits are looking tired and washed out.


Here are a few things I've bought (or have 'put on my Christmas list') to smarten up my wardrobe.

all images belong to the respective retailers
H&M Shirt £12.99, DKNY Bag £169, H&M Dress £14.99, H&M Skirt £7.99, Clarks Loafers £45, New Look Blazer, £24.99



No comments:

Post a Comment