10.24.2014

Things I Fancy Friday

October is drawing to a close, and normally I'd be buzzing about Halloween by now. I really love dressing up, although I've always been a bit more 'Regina' than 'Cady' at Halloween. Aside from one year when I went as San from Princess Mononoke, I'm normally a short-skirted undead reincarnation.

This year, I'm looking a little quiet, and what I'm really excited about is the beginning of Autumn and cosying up my home.

Here are a few things I quite fancy this week. Click on the links to go directly to the product page.

£15, KIGH Big Cartel here

   1. Kids in Glass Houses are one of those bands that I have always really liked, despite their general generic-ness and weak final album. It's their farewell tour at the moment and I'm seeing them in fair ol' Reading this weekend. I may end up with one...
Mollie& Fred, £18.99

2. I love foxes, and this 'Rusty the Fox' mat is both adorable and useful. In addition, the colour scheme is exactly what I wanted; something rustic yet 'cool'.

John Lewis, £25


3. This would go gloriously on our sofa, I can tell. It's a very light blue in real life, with tones of sepia.

John Lewis, £49

4. A Swan dress. Need I say more? Sadly, I just can't justify this sort of spending on clothes at the moment...

What do you fancy this Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment