8.16.2014

Oracle haul: perfect polish, sassy sandals





Popped into the Oracle in Reading today and came back with a beautiful pair of very, very light summer sandals from Jones the Bootmaker (these paticular babies aren't online!) I don't normally shop here, but my Mum was after some Birkenstocks... the selection was great, the staff were lovely, and the sale meant I was within my budget!

We then spent a painstaking half an hour in boots after the perfect polish, and we ended up with 'Pearl' in Silk by Barry M (lovely texture & sheen) and Bourjois Paris 'So laque glossy' in number 4. Gorgeous, and most importantly, very complimentary.

I have disgusting runner's feet (my baby toe has a hunch back; I've got bunions like Beckham) but sometimes you need to just throw caution to wind and ditch the Vans1

1. for one week of the whilst out of the country 

No comments:

Post a Comment